Sunday, December 7, 2014

Dark Whispers Challenge

 Dark Whispers Challenge 
"I CAN'T SEE"!!

This is the digital art piece I created
 for this fun challenge!!
 

Kinda dark, Kinda spooky, 
but also has a little touch of holiday appeal!!!
 
Don't miss out on all of the fun!
Join us to create your own art piece of 
 "I Can't See' for this challenge!
Click on the link below the banner 
to visit Digital Whisper and learn more 
about the Digital Whisper Weekly Challenges!

http://digitalwhisper.blogspot.com

Join us on Facebook too!

4 comments:

pchickki said...

Nice piece Kym
Thanks so much for playing
Hope you can join in my challenge next.

Donna Luisa said...

This is excellent, Kym! I've always loved that quote.

Bill said...

Awesome illustration of the quote! Thank goodness for stars!

Artfully Musing said...

Thanks so much Kym for helping me spread the word! Your comment on my blog was not attached to an email address so I'm hopping you get this message on your blog. Which of my collage sheets would you like? Laura

I'll just be brokenhearted if I don't hear from you!