Friday, October 31, 2014

Just In Time For Halloween!!

Digital Whisper Challenge
"WEB"
"FREAKSHOW"

Digital Whisper is a wonderful blog dedicated to artists everywhere who love to create digital art!  The blog regularly features some pretty amazing digital art challenges along with a huge list of awesome digital art tutorials for anyone wanting to learn and use the latest  techniques in photo manipulation and digital design!
This challenge was spooky fun and I really enjoyed  creating "FREAKSHOW" for the theme, "WEB"! I love creating art with the members in this blog and am looking forward to learning new techniques and contributing more of my digital art pieces to this inspirational blog! 

 If you are interested in joining us in this challenge, click on the link below and add your art with ours!  There is one more day left to enter your interpretation of "WEB"!!! Don't miss out on all of the fun!!!!


Happy Halloween!!!
 
Remember...
Create what you love and love what you create!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I posted (way below) in error, Kym. Wanted you to know how much I have missed you and was so happy to see you join the DW challenge this week. I hope to see more of your art on the DW Blog and the DW Facebook page.

Hugs,
C

peggy gatto said...

Just fun and funky!!

I'll just be brokenhearted if I don't hear from you!