Thursday, February 17, 2011

Art On The Dark Side Challenge #70

Frida Kahlo has been my favorite artist for many years!
I  love Frida's brilliant art work, her bold style of fashion,
and her stubborn resolve to get everything she could out of life in spite
of her debilitating health problems. When I saw this image of
Frida in her bright green skirt and black shawl,
I immediatley began to create this art piece for the challenge!

Here's my "Bones" Entry
Frida Kahlo Style!!!

I hope you liked my entry
 for the Art on the Dark Side Challenge!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Credits: background from Itkupilli, Day of the Dead Frida image from Altered Bits, mushrooms from Moonlight Journey, and the sugar skulls from Dover Clip Art.


No comments:

I'll just be brokenhearted if I don't hear from you!