Friday, February 5, 2010

New Challenge!

The
Art on the Darkside Challenge
for this week is:

"The Dark Side of the Moon!



Watch out!!!!!!

P.S.
 Dear Jeanette,
      I took your advice!  This posted to the "Darkside"
just a few minutes ago!  Thanks for all of your sweet
compliments and your wonderful encouragement!

Hugs, Kymberly


****Credit for the Green/Yellow Tin Tile Background
courtesy of  Freuble's Freebies.  I have her blog button
on my sidebar so all you have to do is click the button 
to visit her site!  Please make sure you see ALL
of  her amazing digitial art and take a look at her freebies. 
 Don't forget to sign her guestbook!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Wow! This is terrific. Sexy and dark at the same time. Glad you did posted it.


Jeanette

Meikoningin said...

What a lovely piece :D hope to see more of you on the Darkside ;)

"MOI" Freubel said...

Hey Kimberly
Thanks for leaving a message in my guestbook !!
So nice of you xxx !!
If you only knew how much I appriciate that and to see what you have made with my background !!
What a fantastic entry !!
*****
Hearty greetings from the Netherlands,
riandesign.eu

I'll just be brokenhearted if I don't hear from you!